Thank you for your interest in sponsoring our robotics team. Highland Robotics and Technology Boosters is a non-profit, 501c3 corporation.
Be a part of a noble cause! Our sponsorship levels are:
- HELIUM ($25-$100)
- NEON ($101-$499)
- ARGON ($500-$1000)
- KRYPTON ($1001-$3000)
- XENON ($3001-$5000)
- RADON ($5001-$9,999)
- UNUNOCTIUM ($10,000+)
- Personalized / In Kind Giving Opportunities
If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Thinking about sponsoring Highland FIRST Team 2603? We think that is an EXCELLENT idea but not necessarily for all the reasons you might think! Sponsorship of our team can benefit both our team and your business.
- How Your Donation Helps Team 2603:
- Allows the robotics team to purchase parts and equipment needed to build a successful competition robot.
- Allows the robotics team to register and participate in regional FIRST and VEX Competitions in an effort to win a spot at the National Competition.
- Gives the students a “real world” engineering experience and enables them to develop their interpersonal skills while learning to cooperate in team situations.
- Education! Everyone wants that!
- How Your Donation Helps You and Your Company
- Investment in high school STEM co-curricular activities, like the Highland High School Robotics Team, spurs student interest in these STEM careers. This results in an increased number of local students pursuing STEM degrees, providing an increased stream of highly-trained professionals to enhance Northeast Ohio’s future workforce. One of your future employees could be a Highland High School Robotics Team member.
- We help advertise your business by placing your name and logo on the Highland Robotics website, banners, uniforms and the FIRST robot itself, depending on the level of sponsorship. These will be seen by the thousands of students, parents, and spectators that attend the Robotics Regional Competitions.
- Sponsorship shows your community support. Be recognized as a supporter of our students’ futures by the Highland Community, and those who see our team at competition.